Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week 3: Career and Educational Goals


My career goal is to get to a point in my life when my job is not just work that I am assigned to do because it has to be done, but a task that I enjoy doing.  I actually enjoy my job with the company I am currently employed at, but I would like to be able to contribute more and get to a point when my job is also considered as a hobby for me.  I choose to say hobby, because I want to be in a position when I look forward to going to work and getting excited about what I am going to get accomplish.    At this current moment, what I know I am capable of doing and also what I can contribute to enhance the company is limited due to the title I now hold.  Once I reach my educational goal, which is to obtain my Bachelor, and then work on my Master degree, I will have the opportunity to move forward with my plans to be in a higher position at work and utilize my skills professionally, so I can make authoritative decisions along with innovational changes.  At this moment, I am actually excited just thinking about it; because I know it is going to happen…soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment