Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week 2 Comprehensive Assignment


My current employment is at DeKalb County Government where I work in the Department Planning & Sustainability; Current Planning.  My job consists of providing citizens with essential information they will need to do business in DeKalb County.  When someone is interested in rezoning, developing, or starting a business, I am usually one of the first people for them to contact.
I am returning to school because obtaining my Bachelor Degree is something I always wanted to do.  It will also broaden the range for enhancing my career.  At my current employment, I have had to past up many opportunities and promotions due to the extent of my education.  So returning to school to acquire my Bachelor Degree (and maybe my Master) will definitely work in my favor for advancements.    

No comments:

Post a Comment