Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week 6 Assignment


Once I complete my degree, the career I plan to choose is in Management.  One of the positions I am interested in is Administrative Operations Manager.  For this type of career, the requirements are to have a Bachelor’s degree in Public or Business Administration, Management, or other related field; three years of administrative experience, one of which must have been at the supervisory level.  I will be well qualified for this type of career once I obtain my degree because I have several years of administrative and supervisory experience.  The annual salary range for this career, depending on the employer, varies from $47,300 to $129,800; the average salary is $64,000.00.  Several businesses, especially state government, have a strong demand for administrative operation managers because of their involvements of daily planning, coordinating, and supervising.  Because of these types of requests, I think it will always be a big demand for someone with this type of experience and degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment