Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 4 Assignment

 
My “game plan” for managing my time is to make sure I have a well-planned game that I know is actually going to work for me.

Making a to-do list and trying to stick to it works tremendously for me.  In preparing my list, I prioritize my tasks in the order of what cannot be compromise and ensure they are done accordingly as planned.  When I see an opportunity to get something extra done, I take advantage of it and in term this will allow me to have some additional “me” time.

Managing work, family, school, and my social life can become very challenging at time. Work is probably the most easiest to manage because it is a must, and my schedule is automatically set in place for it.  Spending time with my family and friends is very important to me.  So one of the best ways I manage it, while I am continuing my education, is creating a calendar and highlighting the days and time I use for studying/homework.  As long I continue to stick to it, I still have plenty of time for my family and friends.   

One main thing I have to continue to practice is to procrastinate as little as possible.

My motto for not procrastinating is “JUST DO IT”

No comments:

Post a Comment