Friday, December 6, 2013

Week 8 Assignment

The classes I will be taking next are Accounting II and Intro to Business for the first session, followed by Business Computer, and Microeconomics for the second session.  Actually I have an interest in all of the classes but the two that stands out the most are Intro to Business and Business Computer.  These two classes have a great deal to do with my current learning styles and I feel they both will enhance my learning skills.   My position at my present job is highly related to business and the majority of my duties involve communicating professionally through computers; office and computer experience are a must at my current job.  For the type of career I plan to pursue, once I obtain my Bachelor Degree, I feel these two classes will contribute enormously for the goal I have set in place to become an Administrative Operation Manager.  Based on my research for the career I have chosen, Intro to Business and Business Computer will definitely prepare me for the goals I plan to reach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment